Creamy Red Velvet Mousse Bangla Recipe & Image: Sadia Khan ChowdhuryTime: 20 minutesMakes 8 servings
Red Velvet Mousse::
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon Red Food Color
- 1 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
Vanilla Whipped Cream::
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
– Microwave chocolate in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring until chocolate is smooth and melted. Add 1/4 cup cream; stir until smooth. Stir in food color and vanilla. Let stand 10 minutes to cool slightly.- Beat 2 cups cream and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in 1/2 of the chocolate mixture with spatula until well blended. Gently stir in remaining chocolate mixture. Spoon into dessert dishes. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.- For the Vanilla Whipped Cream, beat 1/2 cup cream, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Serve on mousse.
You can also use instant whipped cream pack.