Easy Mushroom Shashlik Recipe
Recipe & Image: Cooking From D Heart
- 10-12 large Mushrooms
- Onions 1 1/2 inch pieces layers separated 2 medium
- Red bellpeper 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Hung yogurt 1/2 cup
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), crushed 1 teaspoon
- Ginger paste 2 teaspoons
- Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil 4 teaspoons
Step 1Mix together hung yogurt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi, ginger paste, garlic paste and salt and mix well.Cut the stems of the mushrooms and add to the yogurt mixture along with onion and red bellpeper.Step 2String them onto skewers in the following order – red bellpeper, mushroom, Onion repeat this once.Place them on the barbecue and roast, basting with oil in between. Rotate the skewers a few timesStep 3Serve hot.