Potato Mayonnaise Tikki Recipe: Sadia Khan ChowdhuryImage: Sadia Khan ChowdhuryCooking time : 16-20 minutes Serve : 4 person
- Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated 2 large
- Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- Onoin finely chopped – 3 large
- Green chillis finely chopped – 1tbsp
- Ginger finely chopped – 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Salted peanuts roasted and coarsely ground – 3 tbsp
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp +for dusting
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- For Garnshing : Chaat masala
- Mix together potatoes, onion, green chillis, ginger, red chilli powder, salt, mayonnaise, peanuts and 2 tbsp cornflour in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Dust your palms with cornflour.
- Make equal sized balls of the potato mixture. Place the balls in the pan and flatten them with a spatula.
- Cook on one side till golden. Flip and cook on the other side till evenly done. Transfer the tikkis on a serving plate, sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot.